Thursday, January 17, 2013

Beat the Winter Blues Treasury

Now that the holidays are all officially over and everything has settled back down to normal, we're left with just... winter. Its definitely been a colder-than-usual winter out here in California, and I have been on the lookout for ways to beat the winter blues!

I always find that it's little things that do the best job of cheering me up. Here a few of my ideas - all around $20 or less, so they won't make a huge impact on your wallet. Hopefully, though, they'll help you shake those blues!

Tiffany Blue Chevron Infinity Scarf
$19.50

Robins Egg Blue-Teal-Turquoise Mug
$21.00

Aqua Tissue Paper Pom Pom
$4.00

Graphic Art Print 
$10.00

Snow Day Body Cream 
$12.00

WINTER SALE Wild Blueberry Tea
$5.75

Arrested Development Eye Chart
$8.99

1 handmade cotton linen pillowcase
$22.00

As you can tell, I am in love with making these etsy treasuries... I'm not affiliated with etsy or with any of these sellers,  but I do love curating these lists! To see more treasuries or make your own, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...